I’m not sure how I missed this one earlier, but I am so in! This year’s Chunkster Challenge is much like last year’s, in that participants read humongous books and then wonder why they don’t have any free time. Ahem.
I managed it last year, so I’m going to sign up for the “Mor-book-ly Obese” challenge, which means I’ll read either six books longer than 450 pages or three books longer than 750 pages, all of the grown-up variety (no Harry Potter!). I didn’t read any of the books I intended to last year, so I’m going to put World Without End and the Wheel of Time series back on the list and hope for the best!
Books eaten (om nom nom)
1. A Short History of Nearly Everything, by Bill Bryson (Review)
2. In the Woods, by Tana French (Review)
3. Gaudy Night, by Dorothy Sayers (Review)
4. Fingersmith, by Sarah Waters (Review)
5. The Name of the Wind, by Patrick Rothfuss (Review)
6. The Little Stranger, by Sarah Waters (Review)
7. The Secret History, by Donna Tartt (Review)